IFCA has been awarded by FT for recording a 45% revenue growth from 2013-2016. Our innovation and growth has been recognised as one of the driving force of Asian-Pacific economies in the 21st century.
IFCA has been in the property business for 30 years and we are in a good position to help businesses succeed in this industry. IFCA Academy offers capability-building programmes curated to preserve business knowledge in industries where we are specialised in. Sign up at academy.ifca.asia Click here to go to IFCA Academy
IFCA continues its geographic expansion strategy, by establishing presence in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The region has good potential as it is a developing economic zone within the greater ASEAN region.
The grand event was held at JW Marriott, and approximately 400 clients, business associates and colleagues attended! We presented cheques to Kiwanis Job Training Centre (KJTC), National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM) and Beautiful Gate - caps for Long-Service Award There were also awards for Long-Term Business Partnership Award, IFCA Integrated Solutions Award and IFCA Long-Service Award. Click here to view the photos.
We launched IAP in Google Singapore. IAP is a collaboration with Google Cloud, and we aim to nurture and develop local prop-tech companies by providing fundraising, business networking and mentorship. If you have a prop-tech start-up, submit your application to email@example.com or IAP@ifca.com.my
IFCA posted 9M17 net profit of RM5.9mil vs.RM4.4mil loss in 9M16, and has been in the black the previous five quarters. For 3Q17, the revenue was up 11.7% on-quarter.
The 30th Anniversary celebration started with a roadshow – KL, Penang, JB and Kuching. Many keywords were shared - AI, BI, Machine Learning, Data-Driven Marketing, Programmatic Ads, Cloud - and if you are keen on finding out more about them, get in touch with us. Anish Malhotra and Dennis Ser from Google Cloud also spoke at our event.
We generated leads that exceeded the projected numbers for a project with balance units in Penang. Previously, we generated more than 4,417 leads within 4.5 months for a project in KL. Get in touch with us if you are interested in a data-driven campaign for your project.
IFCA MSC Berhad embarked on a transformational programme known as IFCA 2.0, which aims to strengthen positive growth rates for the next few years. Find out more about it here.
25th October 2017, Sime Darby Convention Centre
IFCA kickstarted its 30th Anniversary Celebration with a roadshow in KL. More than 140 attendees were present at the event. It mainly highlighted various emerging trends which can be applied to the property business, for instance, AI, BI, Machine Learning, Data-Driven Marketing, Programmatic Ads and Cloud.
A big thank you to Anish Malhotra, Head of Solution Engineering, Asia, Google Cloud, and Dennis Ser, Sales, Google Cloud, for speaking at our event. We would also like to congratulate those who won Chromecasts from our lucky draw during the event!
For the full list of Kuala Lumpur lucky draw winners, click here.
1st November 2017, G Hotel, Gurney
Our Penang roadshow saw a good response of more than 80 attendees. Our heartiest congratulations to those who won Chromecasts from our lucky draw during the event!
For the full list of Penang lucky draw winners, click here.
Johor Bahru Roadshow
21st November 2017, Holiday Villa Hotel Johor Bahru
Three participants won Chromecasts from our lucky draw during the event. Our heartiest congratulations to the winners!
For the full list of Johor Bahru lucky draw winners, click here.
29th November 2017, The Waterfront Hotel Kuching
Our 30th Anniversary roadshow concluded in Kuching with over 200 participants attending the event. We would like to thank everyone for your support in making it a success.
We would also like to extend our heartiest congratulations to those who won prizes from our lucky draw during the event!
For the full list of Kuching lucky draw winners, click here.
We had a lucky draw after the roadshow whereby the winners were randomly-generated by our system. Here's the complete list.
RM1000 cash voucher x 3
1. Caroline Wong, Atria
2. Phan Gaik Cher, Penang Development Corporation
3. Melissa Chin, Sri Datai
RM150 cash voucher x 30
1. Ms Cheryl Lee, Eastern & Oriental Berhad
2. Christine Wong Wai Cheng, IJM Land Berhad
3. Angeline Liau, Bon Estate
4. Candice Cheng, Metro Homes
5. Mazli Bt Mansor, Worldwide Holdings Berhad
6. Kevin Beh Meng Chuan, S P Setia
7. Soon Kok Seong, Huayang Berhad
8. Jasmine Loh, Aspen Group
9. Blair Teh, Ivory Properties Group Berhad
10. Brian Chua, Hunza Group
11. David Kang, Capital Meridian
12. Shirley Chan, Mah Sing
13. Mokhtar Ramlan, Cahaya Jauhar
14. Thomas Law, Sarawak Forestry
15. Alex Kua Yeow Choon, Jaya Section Fourteen
16. Cynthia Chia, Shin Yang Construction
17. Senele Intoh, Taiyo Yuden
18. Khairul Hisyam Abdullah, CMS Infra Trading
19. Lia Anak Apat, Samarahan Country Club
20. Ann Hii, Paragon
21. Awang Kedri Awang Bujang, Dormani Hotel
22. Daisy Chong, TLS Marketing
23. Azlina Binti Hussin, Megatara
24. Vsnnie Eng, Marina Sanctuary Resort
25. Alicia Chan, Suez Domain
26. Lee Lay Choo, Sungei Wang
27. Tommy Lee Chee Siang, Crest Builder
28. Karen kiu, Polyflow Pipes
29. Yuhaimi Yahya, Emkay Group
30. Chai Chee Chung, Everise Departmental Store
iPhone X (64GB)
1. Adrizal Jaafar, AlloyMTD Group of Companies
iPhone 8 Plus (64GB)
1. Chai King Sing, RB Development
iPhone 8 (64GB)
1. Alice Tan, BCB Berhad
MacBook Air (128GB)
1. Calvin Low, Gamuda Berhad
Acer Chromebook 14
1. Ahmad Faizal Anuar, AJ Pharma Holdings
2. Salina Said, Datumcorp International
3. Grace Ho, Belleview Group
Acer Chromebook 11
1. Angelin Yap, Klang Group
2. Jimmy Lim, Seristana
3. Ramanaidu, Dynamic Management Sdn Bhd
4. Max Wong, Henry Butcher Penang
5. Patsy Lee, IJM Land
6. Norizan bt Abdul Rahman, Koperasi Tunas Muda
7. Agnes Wong, Southkey Properties
8. Leonard Lim Wei Khiong, Kenbest
9. Law Siew Jien, Kuching Park Hotel
10. Brian Sui, MJC Pre-Mgmt Corporation